Write five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1) Choose any policy issue of your choice. (The Affordable Healthcare Act) Then construct constitutive and operational definitions for any three policy actions and outcome variables that would be associated with your policy and policy actions.
2) Determine an appropriate indicator or index that would help determine whether your identified problem is being solved through government action. Justify for position.
3) Construct valid rebuttals using at least four (4) threats to validity: Example: The greater the cost of an alternative, the less likely it is that the alternative will be pursued.
4) Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
5) Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.