11 Aug Short Answer Questions
Write a short response to each of the following questions. Provide examples and evidence of your explanation.
- Describe the relationship between infant and adult temperament. Explain how temperament impacts relationships with peers, romantic partners in young adulthood.
- Compare and contrast Piaget’s formal operations stage and its characteristics with the Information processing model. Discuss the implication of attention, memory and other cognitive changes adolescents experience.
- Work plays a significant role in the lives of people, and emerging and early adulthood is the time when most of us make choices that will establish our careers. Career development has a number of stages. What are they? Identify and describe each stage. How can Super’s Career theory and Holland’s Career Theory help an individual in choosing a career?
- What is the 5-factor model? What is the 5-factor model used for? Identify and describe each factor.
- Identify and describe the different ways developmental psychologist describe aging.
- Identify and describe the different theories of aging.
- Identify and describe the sensory changes in middle adulthood and late adulthood (include vision, taste, smell, etc.).