18 Jan services internationally
In today’s world, both government and the private sector are struggling to provide a secure, efficient, timely, and separate means of delivering essential services internationally. As a result, these critical national infrastructure systems remain at risk from potential attacks via the Internet.
It is the policy of the United States to prevent or minimize disruptions to the critical national information infrastructure in order to protect the public, the economy, government services, and the national security of the United States.The Federal Government is continually increasing capabilities to address cyber risk associated with critical networks and information systems.
Please explain how you would reduce potential vulnerabilities, protect against intrusion attempts, and better anticipate future threats.
Minimum APA formatting guidelines:
- 12-pt, Times New Roman font
- 1” margins on all sides
- Please provide a title page including your Name and Assignment name.
- Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
- Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ (link is external) Be sure to include at least three (3) reputable sources.
- In-text citations – If you need additional guidance, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/