- You’ve been hired to implement the CRM system for WeLoveVideo, Inc. Part of your job is to propose and recommend a project approach based on several models. A meeting is scheduled for next week with the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CIO to discuss your recommendations on the project approach.
Prepare for this meeting by developing a 6- to 8–slide multimedia-rich presentation that explains the waterfall and Agile SDLCs, and how your team will guide WeLoveVideo, Inc. Include the following in your presentation:
- An explanation of waterfall and Agile SDLCs, including:
- The typical phases that comprise an entire systems project
- The differences in documentation produced, with an explanation as to why it would or would not be used
- An explanation of stakeholder expectations that should be set based on the chosen SDLC
- The pros and cons associated with each waterfall and Agile SDLC
- A graphic summary or chart comparing waterfall and Agile for the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CRM project, including features, team, delivery, and feedback
- Attributes within WeLoveVideo, Inc. that would dictate your recommendation on the type of SDLC you would lean toward
- Two references formatted in APA style
- Write an executive summary to accompany your presentation that includes your SDLC recommendation and references to support your recommendation. This summary for the executive team is typically 1- to 2-pages in length.