Risk Factor Identification Exercise
This assignment is designed to provide an opportunity to apply the concepts presented in the Unit III Lesson regarding musculoskeletal disorders (MSD). Specifically, you will be evaluating a work task to identify potential risk factors that could lead to the development of a musculoskeletal disorder.
Click here to access the video for this assignment. Please note that this video does not include audio.
Using the above video, you are required to write a two-page response that includes the following information:
- a description of the task being performed;
- a discussion of the individual work-related risk factors identified in the video;
- a discussion of the potential MSDs to which the workers are exposed; and
- a discussion of relationship between the human body, the workplace, and the development of MSDs
- Link to video https://youtu.be/2O6TqmKBrFI
Outside sources are not a requirement for this assignment.