The Research Project for this course is divided into three parts. See the syllabus for complete information. This is the first of three parts.
Submit a 200 – 500 word essay to your instructor via the Assignment box that addresses all of the following:
- State the working title of your Course Project topic
- Identify the main issue to be examined
- Provide a brief explanation of the problem or issue
- Explain how this topic is related to the learning outcomes outlined in this syllabus and/or to the policy related topics discussed in the textbook of this course
- Explain how the topic is related to criminal justice
A document titled List of Suggested of Suggested Criminal Justice Topics has been provided in Doc Sharing to help you decide; however, you may choose a related topic not found on the list as long as it is approved
by your instructor.
Clemons, R., & McBeth, M. (2009). Public policy praxis: Theory and pragmatism: A case study approach (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Publishers. ISBN-13: 978-0-13-605652-2; ISBN-10: 013-605652-0