Individual members will provide a separate, personal critical reflection on the process. This should cover:
A critical analysis of the advice given and the decisions made and choices of models, tools and intervention strategy.
Self reflection on their group process [including their personal contribution], including their personal strengths and development need).
[B] Critical reflection
1. Understanding of the whole group experience, preparation, presentation and recommendations
2. Clear and concise writing style
3. Accurate use of the preferred LBS referencing system ,see
4. A bibliography indicating that a variety of source materials have been used
5. Evidence of appropriate and critical use of theory
6. Clear and effective analysis