Reflection is a purposeful activity in which you analyze experiences, or your own practice/skills/responses, in order to learn and improve. Now that you have written a complete draft and received feedback, please answer the following questions in a 2-3-page (double-spaced) reflection:
· Briefly describe your background with the research topic you selected.
· Do you feel your experience could lead to research bias? Why or why not?
· Where do you feel your paper incorporates research the best?
· Based on your feedback, what are the specific areas of your paper you plan to revise? How?
· What specific areas of your paper could you strengthen by incorporating a bit more research?
· What challenges did you encounter incorporating research and/or adding citations?
· What was the most important aspect you learned in doing this assignment? Why?
· If you were in a high-stakes professional setting, how would you go about finding out for sure whether your final draft is up to snuff?
· What questions do you still have about the research process?
· Your completed assignment should use APA style formatting.