Kali Linux has over 600 tools for penetration testing, which on the other hand could also be 600 plus tools a hacker can use in a malicious way. Choose one from the link. https://tools.kali.org/tools-listing
Must be in APA format
- (1 pg) Title Page
- (1 pg) Abstract (individual page)
- (1 pg) Body – Has a header related to the content to follow.
- Provide a summary and documentation of the exercise. The body 2-page minimum provide 4 screenshots.
- Conclusion – Share thoughts on the exercise, research, and other information
- (1 pg) References – 2 minimum
With a minimum of 10 slides provides:
- Summary background
- How it’s used as a tool
- How hackers use it
- How to protect against it.