The purpose of this research project is to create a scholarly piece of doctoral-level research and writing which conforms to current APA.
Write a research paper of 2,100–2,300 words (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) comparing management and leadership. The paper must be written in strict conformance to current APA standards and must utilize at least 10 scholarly, peer reviewed sources, in addition to the Merida text, and the Bible.
A SafeAssign draft check area will be provided to use to improve the originality score prior to the final submission.
- The paper is to be your original work and written solely for this course. Although past papers can be minimally referenced, papers previously submitted or work from previously submitted assignments cannot be used to fulfill this assignment.
- The paper must be written using current APA format and must include a title page, an abstract, and a references list.
- The paper must have a minimum of 2,100 words and a maximum of 2,300 words.
- The paper must be submitted as a Word document (.doc).
- The finished paper must be uploaded to SafeAssign, as an attachment, by the published deadline.
- Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
- Any charts, graphs, pictures, etc., must be put in an appendix and do not count toward the minimum word count.
- No more than 1 block quote is to be used (of up to 50 words). Show block quotations of more than 39 words as follows:
- Continue the use of double spacing within the quote.
- Indent the entire blocked quote 5 spaces from the left-hand margin.
- Do not use quotation marks.
- References must be as follows:
- A minimum of 10 different references, in addition to the Merida text and the Bible must be used. A variety of authors and sources is required. All references must be cited somewhat equally in the narrative with no references over- or under-represented.
- All references must be academic papers from peer-reviewed journals published within the last 4 years.
- Textbooks, books, dissertations, web blogs, abstracts, and other ancillary materials may be used minimally as anecdotal material, but do not count as required references.
- Quotations must not be more than 15% of the paper—paraphrase and properly cite all material.
Submit the Literature Review via SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 7.