Journal Assignment – Week 5
Submitted to Blackboard by 11:59pm ET on Monday (last day of Module/Week 5 (75 points)
This journal entry requires you to synthesize information from our readings and video lectures in order to articulate a biblical basis for global engagement and to analyze general aspects of culture and society as it relates to global engagement. In your entry you must address the following questions:
- Based on our course readings, define worldview in your own
- How does worldview affect cultural, political, economic, and industrial aspects of society?
- Why is it important to consider worldview when sharing the gospel with someone from a different cultural background than your own?
Your entry should follow the rubric and meet the following requirements:
- Journal entry should total at least 450 words but no more than 750 (note that the questions themselves do not count towards your word count).
- The assignment should be completed in Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double spaced.
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! You should submit your entry as a reflection of what you have learned, NOT a word for word copy of our readings or any other source. DO NOT use a dictionary or do a web search for definitions of worldview. Use your course material.
- Support your thoughts/statements with course material as needed. Use Turabian style footnotes.
- Submit your assignment via Blackboard by 11:59pm ET on Monday of week 5 (the last day of the module/week).