Skip to content
- Create and compile the following:
- A 175- to 350-word Executive Summary of the completed project using Microsoft® Word
- A 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to present the Request for Proposal (RFP) and recommendations to the CEO
- A final copy of your IT Infrastructure Review and Upgrade Recommendations (a single document that combines all the work completed each week)
- Verify your summary includes the following:
- A list of business and functional requirements, such as business intelligence, data management, and security
- The recommendations must be justified in the context of the stated requirements and include new and emerging technologies, such as cloud computing, SaaS, IaaS, virtualization, and Big Data
- Ensure that references are cited and that the paper follows APA formatting guidelines.
ORDER THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR ONE WITH PRO WRITING TUTORS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT"