1.Your paper should have a cover page that includes: your name, the name of the course, the date, and the title of the paper.
2. The title of your paper should indicate the “where” and “when” to the reader.
3. The essay must have a minimum of 1700 words (from the first word of the introduction to the last word of your conclusion. Do not include the cover page, the bibliography, or the endnotes in those 1700 words).
3. Section titles are recommended.
4. A bibliography and endnote section are mandatory.
4. Your paper should have a minimum of 15 references (endnotes). References without page numbers will be considered non existent. The grade for a paper without references is F.
5. Your essay should be submitted in
- Chicago Style,
- Microsoft Office Word format,
- Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spaced, with normal (1”) margins.