NO PLAGIARISM!! Please find the rubric and additional instructions attached in a word document!
In an essay, you must address the following:
- Is passage 1 an argument or an explanation?
- Is passage 2 an argument or an explanation?
You must answer both questions by making an argument for your position. Whichever type – argument or explanation – you find the passage to be, you must write an argument that will prove your answer to be correct.
- Provide the full text of the passage being analyzed (not part of the word count requirement for each passage).
- State if the passage is an argument or an explanation.
- Relying on all concepts studied in the reading for the week, explain specifically why you find the passage to be an argument or explanations, using terms and concepts found in that chapter to support your reasoning.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 100-150 words per passage response = 200-300 words total (not including title page or references page)