Respond to all the questions 1-6, each question needs 200-300 words.
please follow the rubrics:
– Posts in-depth, incisive reflections; demonstrates critical thinking. offers a different perspective on what’s being discussed.
– Very well-written posts within the required timeframe.
– No grammar or spelling errors.
– Respond with critical thinking and citations from the texts (where appropriate). These responses will form the basis of critical thinking.
1. In your view, what marks the attainment of adulthood for yourself? For others, generally?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the view that adolescence is inevitably a time of storm and stress? Specify what you mean by storm and stress, and explain the basis for your view.
3. What positive and negative consequences do you anticipate from the globalization of adolescence? How do you believe the media influences this process, if at all?
4. What are some of the social and psychological consequences of the fact that girls mature about two years earlier than boys during puberty?
5. Are there rituals in Western cultures that are comparable to the puberty rituals in traditional cultures? Should people in Western cultures recognize and mark the attainment of puberty more than they do now? If so, why, and how?
6. In the light of the difficulties often experienced by early-maturing girls, can you think of anything families, communities, or schools could do to assist them?