Explore Crime Scene Guides from the National Institute of Justice website and choose one to complete this assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which forensic and other evidence found at the selected crime scene is tracked from collection through presentation.
Include the following:
· Brief description of the chosen scenario
· Two different types of collected evidence
· Sources of the evidence
· Proper collection procedures
· Instructions on how to record the evidence
· Chain of evidence
· Processing protocols
· Interpretation methods
· Preservation of evidence
· Proper presentation methods for different types of evidence
· Consequences of mishandling evidence
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.