17 Jul Assignment 4: Cultural Information Paper
Posted at 04:12h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Your new employee is going to be moving overseas! Develop a cultural information paper that will help them understand how to make the transition. (NOTE: You are able to choose any country–please make sure the county of choice is logical for the position.)
Include in this paper:
- a short introduction to the country,
- the local customs,
- what to expect, and
- a list of what is needed to work in the country.
- For example: Certain countries require a work visa. Include the requirements for the work visa.
Include country-specific information needed to live and work in that country such as:
- transportation availability,
- housing costs,
- union influence,
- work week,
- typical vacation time, and
- anything specific to the country we would not experience in the US.
- For example: Some countries the children wear uniforms and go to school all year
This paper should be 6 pages.
NOTE: The position moving overseas is the job in your description from Week 3. Find creative ways to incorporate your work from that assignment into this one.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.