07 Aug All Sports Club
After you have analysed your collected information, produce the following UML diagrams for proposed system as the specifications for a new automated information system for ASC.
1. Identify classes that should exist in the proposed systems and develop class diagrams for the proposed system of ASC.
2. Draw at least two use Case diagrams for the proposed system of ASC.
3. Write Use Case scenarios for above use cases. Use the simplified template form the slides.
4. Draw the Entity Relationship Diagram for the proposed system. Clearly indicate entities, attributes, relationships and cardinalities
5. Draw a Data Flow diagram (DFD) – Context Diagram depicting the external entities and data flow to the system
6. Draw an activity diagram for the proposed system to model the activity flow of the system.
7. Select four functions and develop interfaces for selected functions. When analysing an organization’s business processes, there are usually some issues which need to be clarified before you can proceed, particularly when the issues affect the way you developed your models. When developing each diagram, you may make some assumptions which will affect the result of your presented modelling diagram. For example, right after a presented diagram, explain each diagram to your readers and your assumptions made in modelling it.
Section B- Marking Criteria Due Date: Week 11 Sunday 5pm Task Allocated Marks Scored Marks Class Diagrams • Well-explained and well-justified • Assumptions supporting the model 5 Use Case Diagrams • Well-explained and well-justified • Assumptions supporting the model 5 Use case Scenarios for above use case diagram 5 Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) 5 Data Flow Diagram(DFD) 5 Activity Diagram 5 Functions and interfaces 5 Conclusions and Recommendations • A summary of your findings • Recommend whether or not the project should continue/ how to continue 3 References 2 Total (Out of 40) 40 Total (Out of 30) 20
Edit question’s body
Edit question’s attachments
- Posted: 6 Days Ago
- Due: 20/10/2018
- Budget: $11