05 Aug 8888
Posted at 18:46h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Case PresentaDuring your field education experience, you will interact with multiple clients. As you interact with clients and review your process recordings, youAs a future social worker, preparing a case presentation allows you to present social work practice skills demonstrated in addressing client needs to your colleagues.
For this Assignment, you will submit a case presentation of a client you encountered during your field education experience. Review your field education experience notes and your previous process recordings.
The Assignment: (5 pages)
Create a Case Presentation that includes the following:
- An explanation of your agency and the services offered
- A description of your client to include demographics, presenting problem, goal, legal/ethical considerations, assessment, and proposed treatment/social services delivery plan and the inclusion of termination plans if applicable
- An explanation of whether interacting with your client demonstrated social work practice skills
- Identification of potential social work skills not demonstrated in your agency or field placement to include a proposed professional development plan
- An explanation of how preparing and engaging in a formal case presentation represents a component of professional social work
apa format please reference below
Garthwait, C. L. (2017). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Chapter 11, “Professional Social Work” (pp. 125-135)
Chapter 17, “Leadership for Social Justice” (pp. 199-206)